Site Director – Concord, NH
February 4, 2022
Select Baseball is the largest baseball event operator in New England. We will operate 25+ events in the New England region in 2022. We are currently looking for energetic and determined sports-minded individuals to employ as part-time staff for our 2022 event circuit.
The Weekend Event Staff – Site Director serves as the Select Baseball liaison on-site. Events will begin on the weekend of March 27th and run through August 15th.The hourly pay for this position is $20-$25/hour.
- Serve as the on-site liaison with Select Baseball tournament director.
- Effectively communicate with team coaches, players, and umpires regarding tournament rules, schedule, etc.
- Provide customer service for all parents and participants
- Ensure that game schedule is kept on-time
- Assist with site set-up and breakdown
- Perform basic field maintenance throughout the day including dragging of fields, raking mound and plate, etc.
- Communicating with the Tournament Director throughout the weeks about any major issues that arise or with any relevant information that they may need to know
- Updating scores on tournament application
- Capturing high quality photos and video
- Proper handling and care of all Select Baseball supplies and equipment
- Any other tasks that are required by the Tournament Director
- Strong desire to work in sports
- Customer service oriented, relevant experience preferred
- Ability and willingness to work on nights and weekends, for prolonged periods of time
- Strong communication skills
- Reliable transportation
- Willingness to travel to other event sites
- Previous event management skills preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.